“We have time, there is no big rush.”
You might think yourself while you read this: “I am probably too old to learn.” Well I think you are never too old to learn, you grow old when you stop learning.
- Piano playing is not about how old you are when you start out. Piano playing is about passion, creating and having fun with it. You can practice self control and responsibility towards each little detail.
- While you can achieve a lot with discipline, you achieve the most with passion and motivation.
- Fulfill that long lasting dream of yours
- Within a couple of weeks you can already play a few songs. As you get better things get more challenging and more exciting.
- Adults tend to be more sincere in their motivation. A sincere motivation will last longer.
- The more you practice, the better you’ll get at it, the more fun you will have.
- As an adult you will have more life experience. You have become smarter, wiser and probably had some emotional baggage along the way.
- You also realize that you can change your life by taking the next step, moving forward, "making a path by walking" and so create new life opportunities.
- You can entertain your friends and family or a whole crowd. A lot of people like music you know
- You don’t have to be an amazing piano player to play beautiful music.
- In the end you have to move people with your music. You play piano because you love it.
- Play what you love. Create your own style. That is what makes a real musician.
- Piano playing will uplift your spirit. It relieves stress and tension. It’s an amazing feeling to play any song you like or create your own. Piano playing is absolutely rewarding.
- This is your time.
- Set your own pace. Don’t compare yourself with others who started out earlier. What’s the rush. You have all the time you need. You’re never too late to learn.
- Adults are the most reponsible and dedicate students
Piano Recital of Tünde-Ilona Krasznai
Tünde-Ilona Krasznai with Zoltán Balog, Minister of Human Resources in Hungary - Niagara Falls, June 2017
Niagara Falls, ON (Canada)
June 7th - 9 PM
Tünde Krasznai Fulbright Award
Bay Village Auditorium
Dr. Zsolt Németh, head of the Hungarian Parliament, Foreign Relations with Pianist Tünde Krasznai in Sarasota
Hungarian Memorial Ceremony
Hungary's Ambassador to the United States, Szemerkényi Réka with Tünde Krasznai after her Piano Recital in Miami
Best New Pianist
Best New Pianist Discovery in South East Asia
- awarded by the National Critics Choice, Singapore
Music has the power to stimulate the mind enrich the heart and soothe the soul.
Prodigy Pianist prepares students for the internationally recognized music examinations: Trinity Guildhall College of London Exams and ASRSM Exams (Associated Board of the Royal Schools of Music).
We provide the highest quality of piano education, an effective and all-round methodology, and a well designed teaching program.
Each music course provides students with a complete performance experience and organized concepts of music theory and history.
During the school year Prodigy Pianist organizes recitals and concerts performed by students, which contribute to the students’ progress in their artistic-professional experience.
Students at the Prodigy Pianist receive a full musical and piano education including:
- Note reading skills
- Sight reading
- Music theory
- Music history
- Ear training
- Music Appreciation
- Stage performance
Several learning methods are offered including the American, Asian, and European curriculum:
ABRSM, Suzuki, Faber, Alfred, Bastien, Thompson, Bartok, the Hungarian Kodaly method, major classical repertoire.
Popular music and smooth jazz repertoire is also available.
'Music gives soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, and charm to life.'
According to scientists:
Learning piano has many benefits besides achieving a nice ambience and pleasure. It stimulates the brain, increases the capacity of memory, and improves cognitive skills. Research has shown that regularly playing the piano changes the power and the shape of the brain, fosters self-expression, sharpens concentration, relieves stress and reduces stage fright. Students perform better in school exams, and believe that music improves their comprehension skills, and betters their mathematical abilities. Piano learning is largely favored in music therapy as well and it is advised for all ages.
Music School Singapore
+65 843 55 309
+36 70 343 38 52
USA, Los Angeles
+1 424 456 0144